This testimony will “awaken” us to realize the impact our...Read More
12 Indications of An AddictionAnswer the following questions.
- Do you love a certain destructive habit?
- Do you think about this habit obsessively?
- Do you feel the need to hide this habit?
- Do you run to this habit to cope with stress or problems?
- Do you find it hard to imagine your life without it?
- Do you plan your life around this habit?
- Have you ever tried to quit this habit and failed?
- Are you wasting precious time or money on this habit?
- Have friends or relatives complained about this habit?
- Does this habit isolate you from meaningful relationships?
- Has this habit stopped being fun?
- Do you have a desire to break free from the control of this habit?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be dealing with a stubborn habit or addiction. The good news is that there is hope. RU Recovery Ministries can help you. We can help you find a local Recovery Program near you. If you need something more we also offer Residential Discipleship through our homes. If neither of these options are available to you we offer a in home Personal Recovery Kit.
- Search the Scriptures (Acts 17:11)
- Pray (Psalm 86:3)
- Praise God (Psalm 119:164)
- Exhort (Hebrews 3:13)
- Take Up Your Cross (Luke 9:23)
- Die to Yourself (I Corinthians 15:31)
- Perform Your Vows (Psalm 61:8)