Free Addiction Resources
Welcome to our addiction resource page. We are adding new content all the time. If you need help now call our addiction helpline at 866.733.6768
Sign Up and Receive a Free eBook emailed to you!
12 Indications of An AddictionAnswer the following questions.
- Do you love a certain destructive habit?
- Do you think about this habit obsessively?
- Do you feel the need to hide this habit?
- Do you run to this habit to cope with stress or problems?
- Do you find it hard to imagine your life without it?
- Do you plan your life around this habit?
- Have you ever tried to quit this habit and failed?
- Are you wasting precious time or money on this habit?
- Have friends or relatives complained about this habit?
- Does this habit isolate you from meaningful relationships?
- Has this habit stopped being fun?
- Do you have a desire to break free from the control of this habit?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be dealing with a stubborn habit or addiction. The good news is that there is hope. RU Recovery Ministries can help you. We can help you find a local Recovery Program near you. If you need something more we also offer Residential Discipleship through our homes. If neither of these options are available to you we offer a in home Personal Recovery Kit.
- Search the Scriptures (Acts 17:11)
- Pray (Psalm 86:3)
- Praise God (Psalm 119:164)
- Exhort (Hebrews 3:13)
- Take Up Your Cross (Luke 9:23)
- Die to Yourself (I Corinthians 15:31)
- Perform Your Vows (Psalm 61:8)
Download Summaries From the Book.Recovery Without Relapse Summaries
Listen to the Dramatized Story of Steve Curington by Unshackled.
Steve Curington founded the RU Recovery Ministry after a 10 Year addiction to cocaine. Listen to the dramatized story of his journey to recovery as he discovered faith-based addiction recovery.
Unshackled The Steve Curington Story
Listen to the First Chapter of Nevertheless I Live
Chapter One of Nevertheless I Live
How to Use The Daily Journal by Steve Curington
The “It’s Personal” Daily Journal is the key to unlocking your success in freedom from stubborn habits and addictions.