The purpose of the RU software is to track your student’s attendance and participation through the RU program.
- Names and addresses of students are entered to provide a database of your students. This can be used to mail letters, postcards, and generate phone lists.
- 300 Club Card information is entered to provide reports on participation, notification of who achieved 300 club, alerts on attendance awards. Other reports can be generated for Counsel Leaders to monitor their students.
- Manages 2-3-4 contacts. Reports can be generated each week for Counsel Leaders and Helpers so they know the required contacts. Complete student information is on the same report.
- Awards earned are entered to track what awards have been given.
- Pastors Report easily generated for distribution to the National Office. You will find the software eliminates virtually all manual tracking and paperwork systems. Additionally all your information is now contained in a database – the possibilities are endless!
Installing your Software
To use this software you will need to have Microsoft Access 2007 or 2010, OR *free* Microsoft Access Runtime. If you do not own Microsoft Access, your ministry may qualify to get the entire Microsoft Office suite for $70 under Microsoft’s charitable licensing program – check with our local software reseller for details.
To get Microsoft Access Runtime Click Here! LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITE
Note: Using the Runtime does have some limitations:
- Cannot export reports to Word or PDF.
- Cannot delete records.
- Cannot create custom queries or reports.
For basic FastTrack use, the Runtime will work adequately.